5/03/2024

Introspect - Discography (1991-1997)


    Introspect was a hardcore band from Newtown, Pennsylvania. Eric Wareheim of Elements Of Need, I Am Heaven and Tim & Eric fame played guitar on the 2x7". Introspect played a groovy, driving brand of hardcore that seems very inspired by bands like Helmet; while leaning more into the punk side of things.


    Introspect was intertwined with bands like Frail and Ink & Dagger, touring and and appearing on compilations with the former. If you are going to check out Introspect, start with the track "Muddy Water" off the 2x7", it's a real earworm and one of my favourite tracks to come out of the Pennsylvania scene.


    I believe there is at least one Introspect compilation song and unreleased session/demo? that I am missing here. I will update if these surface in the future


ST 7" 1994

ST 2x7" 1994

In Our Blood Compilation 1993

No comments: