3/14/2023

Closure - Discography (1996-1997)

    Closure was a hardcore band from Rockville Centre, New York. This may be a controversial opinion but I like to think of Closure a better Saetia. They came from the same scene and were even on the same label! They just do everything Saetia does but better, the impressive lyricism and technical guitar riffs are almost beat for beat the same style as Saetia; but they have a more metallic, heavy edge to them. 

    Closure was a very (for lack of a better descriptor) "anti-work" band. I like listening to them and reflecting on their lyrics on days when I am experiencing burnout from my chronic illness, my degree or my job. Closure really encapsulates everything I love about this genre; they have incredibly meaningful, powerful and thought provoking messaging; as well as refreshing and creative musicianship.

    Check out their fairly limited but still incredible discography here

Breakwater Split and ST LP

I Can't Live Without It Compilation 12" 

ST LP/CD 1997 (MTNCIA)





Breakwater Split 7" 1996 (MTNCIA/Linkwork)

I Can't Live Without It Compilation 12" 1996 (MTNCIA)

No comments: