3/25/2023

Subtracttozero - Discography (1996-2001)


    Subtracttozero was an experimental hardcore band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin that was active from 1996-2004. They released two self titled 12"s and a self titled 7". The band toured the US and Canada four times. Subtracttozero mixes angular, math rock influenced instrumentals with high intensity shrieking vocals creating an interesting and unique sound. At times they sound a little like Hose.Got.Cable of Richmond, Virginia. 

    Subtracttozero is extremely underrated in my opinion, and I had never heard anyone talk about them until I stumbled on their two 12"s at a record store in Montreal. The eye catching, screen printed covers had me interested right away and I was not disappointed.

Discography

S/T 12" 1998 (Primary Thoughts)


S/T 7" 2000 (Primary Thoughts)


S/T 12" 2001 (Primary Thoughts)

No comments: